small pet rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  Deefar Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:45 am

Hello, my name is Dawn Farley and I am a animal lover and have quite a few furry friends. I currently have 11 Guinea pigs, 12 ratties, 7 dwarf hamsters(that I am fostering for Rachel at Lifelong Tails), 2 male dogs and 5 Chinchillas. Not all my animals are mine, I am fostering more for Rachel. Besides the hammies, I am also fostering 2 male rats Fez and Kelso. I have adopted several of my pets from Rachel like Pinkie the Guinea pig, 2 female ratties Greta and Gidget and 2 male ratties Captain and Skipper. Rachel, let me say that I think this is a wonderful thing starting a forum. I saw this and had to join, so here I am.

Deefar

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post  Rachel Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:46 pm

I am so glad you joined too Dawn sunny
I didn't know you have more ratties than guinea pigs now, it used to be the other way around for you. And what about your sons, your non-furry kids, you didn't mention them.
You can adopt Noel, she is still here and available, so are all the boys. They are overloaded with cuteness.

Rachel
Admin

https://smallpetforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deefar Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:52 am

Oh my, I can't believe I forgot to write about my non-furry family members. I have a husband named Jerry and we have 2 teenage boys. Alex is my oldest, he is 16 and Ben is 15. Both are very active in school activities. Alex is a member of the Marching band, mock trial, schoolastic bowl, masterminds, german club, drama club, chorus, chess and the Anime club. Ben is on the cross country team, track team, swim team, drama club, spanish club, chorus and he wrestles. Alex will be going to Germany in April with his German class/club and Ben will be going to a cross country running camp in August. Alex took a special test earlier this school year and he is on the top of the list as being one of the smartest in the country with an IQ of over 180+. Ben's cross country team did very well this year. Ben is on the top 5 of his team went went to sectional and won. This is the first time Pembroke won sectionals since my husband's team won in 1981. My husband won states that year. The team trophy with Ben's name on it will be placed next to my husbands team trophy in the display case at the school. Ben's coach calls it the "Reign of the Farley's" so how cool is that........

Deefar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathy Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:54 am

You certainly have two special sons! Thank you for sharing about their talents and accomplishments.

Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum