small pet rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My girls...

4 posters

Go down

My girls... Empty My girls...

Post  dawnrae Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:32 am

So I went a little nuts posting my ratties pics so I think its only fair to put up some of my girls:

Fluffy:
My girls... 100_0254

Snowball:
My girls... 100_0203

Koco (she matches with my kitchen floor for some reason) :
My girls... Koco

Last but not least this is the Suz-dog (Suzy); she's not mine but I get to watch her every now and again:
My girls... Smoochin

dawnrae

Back to top Go down

My girls... Empty Kitties

Post  Kathy Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:48 am

Those are very pretty kitties, Dawn. How did a black cat get the name "Snowball?" Suzy is so cute with her nose so close to the rat's nose, without making the rat into a rat snack. My two dogs would never be able to do that, since they have high prey drives.

Kathy

Back to top Go down

My girls... Empty Re: My girls...

Post  Rachel Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:31 pm

Dawn,
Coco really does camoflouge (sp?) right into your kitchen floor. How neat Smile

Rachel
Admin

https://smallpetforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My girls... Empty re: my girls

Post  dawnrae Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:27 am

Kathy wrote: How did a black cat get the name "Snowball?" .

Our attempt at ironic humor I guess...Also we love "The Simpsons" and their family cat (who is black) is also named Snowball..

Suzy really is a great dog, she wouldn't hurt a fly...She's getting old though Crying or Very sad not sure how much longer she'll be around. She's got pretty bad arthritis and gets nervous walking on any hard floor or surface b/c she slips. Poor girl, but she's still happy, happy all the time.

dawnrae

Back to top Go down

My girls... Empty Re: My Girls

Post  Kathy Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:27 pm

That is a great sense of humor! Since I don't watch the Simpsons, I didn't know they had a cat named Snowball. Suzy does have the look of an older dog. I hope her health will hold up. A gentle dog is to be treasured. What kind of dog is she?

Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Deefar Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:59 am

Your cats are beautiful and I wish I could have cats. I am severly allergic to cats. I have tried many times to have a cat and it just doesn't work out. I almost always end up in the emergency room with severe breathing problems. I have colapsed a lung a couple of times over trying to keep a cat. I do have two very loving dogs named Jett and Midnight. Jett is a Blk Lab Mix and Midnight is a pure Blk. Lab. Hopefully, I can get a picture posted of them.

Me with Jett and Midnight
My girls... 2141769040073774635eEeSAV_th

Jett when I frirst brought him home. My son Ben was slightly happy about getting a puppy.
My girls... 2821257830073774635DrlKqB_th

Jett sleeping with Ben
My girls... 526308481ngFKbW_th

Alex using Midnight as a pillow
My girls... 526307138rlWiun_th

Jett and Midnight taking up the whole couch
My girls... 2086312330073774635HVlLlb_th

Click the pictures for larger viewing.

Deefar

Back to top Go down

My girls... Empty re: My girls...

Post  dawnrae Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:33 pm

Suzy is a Gold Retriever. She is honestly the best dog I've ever met. She belongs to my parents (they got her when I was away at school) and my dad spent A LOT of time training her as a puppy.

dawnrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathy Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:16 pm

Suzy looked like a golden retriever, but I couldn't tell how tall she was in the picture. That is great your dad spent time training her. Training makes such a huge difference in how well dogs fit into a family. As gentle as she is being with the rat, she learned her lessons well.

Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathy Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:27 pm

Thank you for sharing the pictures of Jett and Midnight! They are both really nice looking dogs. Labs are such great family dogs. I'm sorry you are so allergic to cats. If I reacted like that to cats, I wouldn't think of having one either.

Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down