small pet rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack and Jill

Go down

Jack and Jill Empty Jack and Jill

Post  Rachel Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:28 pm

A couple weeks ago, a bonded pair of lop eared bunnies arrived at Life Long Tails small pet rescue. They are male and female, and they are spayed and neutered. Their names are Jack and Jill. I have a bad feeling that it will take a long time to find a good home for these beautiful buns. For three reasons- 1.) they are completely black, both are black and identical to each other. Back rabbits are often overlooked , just like black dogs and cats. 2.) They are large. They must be 8 to 9 pounds. I will be making them a vet appointment tommorrow, then I will know for sure how much they weigh. 3.) They are older. They are 6 to 7 years old. Although rabbits can live from 10 to even 13 years, with good care and being altered. I know most people are looking for young bunnies or even babies.
These big buns are very sweet. They love being petted and are even calm about being picked up. I love rubbing their ears, they close their eyes in contentment. Then they stretch out all relaxed and sleep.
I hope someone will open their heart to a couple of wonderful bunnies that, otherwise, could be waiting for a loving home for a very long time. I will post pictures of them as soon as get some.

Rachel
Admin

https://smallpetforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum