small pet rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VACATION!!!

3 posters

Go down

VACATION!!! Empty VACATION!!!

Post  dawnrae Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:57 am

Rachel,

Have a GREAT time and send me an email if there is anything you'd like me to help with

flower

dawnrae

Back to top Go down

VACATION!!! Empty Re: VACATION!!!

Post  Rachel Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Thank you Dawn sunny
2 weeks seems a long time away right now, I am so excited!

Rachel
Admin

https://smallpetforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pleasehelpanimals620 Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:07 pm

hi rachel,
yes me and jim remember you i knew it was you before i even opened my mail...lol only because i remember jim saying that me and you have the same last name and that would be horrable if i forgot that last name...lol. jim wanted me to tell you hes gonna be writing you back to and to tell you he said hi and that he would never forget you...lol. thank you for looking at my page and giving me advice i really need advice i can get. i havent even started my rescue yet and starting to realize everything that you told me and its horrable,but i love all the animals and feel we should be doing something to i'll be rescuing the cats and dogs them are 2 animals that im really good with jim wanted to do small animals to but i'll be the one running my rescue the most and dont feel compfortable with all of them so i told him just the cats and doggies.im sorry that im writing you on your message board but my email isnt working right now i can recieve messages but cant send any but if you wanna write back jims email is buffalodogtrainer@yahoo.com his email is working fine and i can recieve messages and send on my website.
thank you for writing me and looking at my website,
Jen

pleasehelpanimals620

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum