Hello Everyone!

Go down

Hello Everyone!

Post  Kathy on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:07 am

I live in Oroville, Washington, with my furred and feathered companions. I have a female shepherd mix and female terrier mix, both six-year-old rescues from the Everett, Washington, animal shelter in 2002. I have also have a fifteen-year-old female brown tabby cat rescued from the same shelter in 2000. My flock of cockatiels includes two females, eleven males and two unknown, ranging in age from one who will be ten years old this spring to six who will be a year old this spring. I also enjoy watching and feeding various wild birds. In the past I've been mom to a variety of pets, including chickens, ducks, budgies, rats, guinea pigs, gerbils, cats, dogs, goldfish, and tropical fish. Kathy

Kathy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post  Rachel on Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:24 pm

Wow Kathy,
that is quite a flock of cockatiels. And it sounds like you have had a lot of past pet experience. let me be the first to say WELCOME!

Rachel
Admin

View user profile http://smallpetforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone

Post  MaggyMay on Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:28 pm

I'm not sure where this post is going to end up, as I'm not very good in forums until I get the hang of them; but my name is Barb and I live in Ohio. I have 5 parrots....2 amazons, 2 greys (Congos) and 1 Timneh grey. I also have 2 miniature daschunds. Plus a husband, 4 kids, and 9 grandkids. And my 86 year old mom lives next door to me. So I'm always hopping. But probably not as much as Rachel does with the houseful she has now, especially.
Glad to see the forum, and look forward to checking in as much as I can.
MaggyMay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum