small pet rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginer fish for beginer people

2 posters

Go down

Beginer fish for beginer people Empty Beginer fish for beginer people

Post  DavidLychorn Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:31 pm

I'm a self- proclaimed fish nerd, so I'd love to help you with any question you might have. Though, I know Rachel is also quite the avid fish keeper as well! Very Happy Here, I'd like to suggest a few species that are almost always a guarantee for a new tank!
Community: Zebra Danios, Cherry Barbs, Red Minor Tetras, Black Phantom Tetras, or Tri-banded Tetras, (Gold skirts, black skirts).
These fish are best suited for a new tank because the are smaller, colorful, schooling, and incredibly durable. They are also all compatible with many of the other community varieties you'll likely want to add, such as Guppies, Mollies, plecos, and Platies.
Semi- Aggressive: Silver Dollars, Gouramis; (especially Paradise species), Dwarf Cichlids, such as Curviceps and Key-hole specimens, and Polypterus Senigalis, (Dinosaur Eels).
I'll go into more detail if you wish, that's all for now!
~ Cheers,
D.

DavidLychorn

Back to top Go down

Beginer fish for beginer people Empty Re: Beginer fish for beginer people

Post  Rachel Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:53 pm

I seem to remember a time where, you having a fish tank would have been un-heard of. Now you have, 3 I think. I saw pictures of your 75 gallon, very nice Wink
All I had to do was present you with a little calico looking goldfish and your love of fish blossomed from there.

Rachel
Admin

https://smallpetforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum