Hello, I'm Taylor

Go down

Hello, I'm Taylor

Post  shadowhamster on Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:51 pm

I must admit I am a big Forum fan so when I read on your blog that you made one I just had to join Very Happy

Anyways, My name is Taylor I am almost 17 years old. I am a very big animal lover! I currently have three cats:
Coco- the oldest, only male and most layed back
Missy- The big fluffy maine coon who loves to talk!
Lilly- the reckless kitten who is forever getting into mischif and driving the othe two crazy

I have quite a few hamsters as well. Almost all of them are Campbells Dwarfs. They are great little sweethearts. Many of them are pet store rescues from places who did not seperate them correctly and wound up with Preg hammies. Poor babies!

I am also proud to be fostering seven beautiful hammies from LifeLongTails! Ribbon, Lace and Thread! The adorable sisters! Ben Bert and Bob the handsome and sweet brothers! and Power Puff girl! honestly the first Syrian who has ever made their way into my home and I must admit I've fallen in love with her! Shes a cutie!

I look forward to meeting the other members and bouncing information! I love animals and Love talking so naturaly these types of forums are amazing to me! NICE TO MEET EVERYONE! sunny

shadowhamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, I'm Taylor

Post  Rachel on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:16 pm

I was just handling Tator Tot, Power Puff Girl's sister, and she is becoming a real sweetie too. I love watching them eat and run in their wheels.
WELCOME Taylor! Your the best!

Rachel
Admin

View user profile http://smallpetforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowhamster on Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:07 pm

Yeah Her if her sister is anything like Power Puff Girl she must be a total sweetheart! Very Happy She does the silliest things too! She stuffed her mouth with food, then wanted her lab block as well... and it wouldnt fit in her mouth so she carried it and went on the wheel... then it fell out of her mouth and she tripped. Silly hammie Smile And thank you!

shadowhamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum