My introduction

Go down

My introduction

Post  Rachel on Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:19 pm

I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Rachel Murphy and I just hit 30 years old. Ever since I can remember I have always loved animals and the company of animals. I loved them all too, from insects to cats.. this love has been with me through thick and thin and has saved my life on more than one occasion. I have always wanted to care for ill, injured or homeless pets. Once I married Ray and we were settled in our house for a year, Life Long Tails began. It started out small, we didn't even go public for another year. only let our vet and a few choice people that we wanted to start rescuing. Our primary vet even urged me to do so, he had our full blessing so to speak. Then we went public once we established a relationship with Petfinder and other rescues. Ray and I have been married for 4 years now, and Life Long Tails has been running for 3 years. I am so pleased and happy with all the help and encouragment we have had over the years from many people and the community. okay, this has been more about Life Long Tails than about me.
I will list the pets we have that are not up for adoption and are our own pets. These are pets that we had before we started Life Long Tails, and they are family to us. 6 cats- Melissa, Martie, Motorman, Randy, Paige and Harry. 1 chinchilla - Fez 2 water dragons- Draco and Drogo 1 Bearded dragon- Owen 1 Leopard gecko- Roulette 1 eyelash crested gecko- Zeke
1 Mali Uromasytx - Clay 1 Pac Man frog- Pierre 1 Oregon Newt- Eugene 4 conures ( Patagonian, Peach fronted, blue crowned and green cheeked) - KC, Buddy, Chico and Gonzo 3 parakeets - Sysco, Skip and Bart 1 Timneh african Grey- Judy 1 rat- Carlton 2 rabbits - Calvin and Trixie you see, we always had a large family even before we started rescuing.

Rachel
Admin

View user profile http://smallpetforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum